Sebring Fire House

    The House built in 1927 is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings, and is the third building occupied by the Fire Department. The shrub planted in the mid thirties covers the wall even into 1999. Annual trimmings is delayed until early summer after the nesting season of sparrows, finches and other birds has been completed.

Email

Home ] Sebring Historical Society Mural ] [ Sebring Fire House ]


1999 HeartLine Community Web
Last updated - 18 February 2002

Webmaster